Friday 30 December 2011

Somethings About Me .


I am a Embroidery Digitizer and Textile Designer , Mostly i have to do my works on Computers . Embroidery Digitizing is a process in which you have to make designs and guide the Computerized Embroidery Machines to do Embroidery on fabrics .  I completed my Textile Designing Course in Year 2005 from IQRA university and i am working for one famous Designer in Karachi , Deepak Parvani . My Work is also to be seen at Zara Collection Ladies Trendz .
 How ever i love my work and its my passion more than just a job . i like playing Snooker and every weekend i go for swimming to keep my body working and active .
i like making new friends and i hope will make many great friends here . This site is very beautiful and quite interesting as well i like the templates and the way it is designed keep everyone connected with each other in full its a great social networking website .
 Add me to Your Friend list and Let's have some nice discussions about things you like .
 i Also love blogging so don't miss to read my blogs ! check out my favorite songs as well .
 Thanks and see you soon in my friend list ! 
Lifestyle
Interests:Music , Swimming , Snooker , designing , Outing . 
Activities:Jogging/Walking, Painting, Arts & Crafts, Cricket, Reading, Social Work
Music Type:Pop, Classical, Country, Dancehall, R&B, Hip-Hop
Fav. Bands/Music:Savage Garden , Kelly Clarkson , Amy Lee , Corrs , Lionel Richie , Atif Aslam , and bollywood movie songs .
Fav. Sports & Games:Snooker , Cricket , Tennis 
Fav. Movies:The Note Book .
Fav. Quotes:ummmm....... love is life
Fav. Books:A Bend in the river . author V.S. NaipaulA Brush with life . author Satish Gujral

Drinking:No
Smoking:No
Children:No
Pets:Have Pets
Living:Alone, With parents
Profession
Job Description:Professional Designer and Production Manager.
Other career info:Well i am a part time freelancer as well .
Skills:Computers , Fashion , Internet , Graphic and Web Designing .

No comments:

Post a Comment